Advanced Telemetrics 1000S Digital Tank Gauge has been proven effective in a wide range of liquid level applications and some in the most challenging environments. Coupled with a Class 1, Division 1 rating, and a discrete high-level shutdown option makes the 1000S Digital tank gauge the most reliable multi-level measurement device on the market today.
• Power requirements: 9 - 14 VDC, 24MA current draw
• Temperature range: operating: -40 °C to 85 °C
• Communications standards: RS485 ASCII, MODBUS ASCII & RTU
• An Auto-baud feature for detecting the polling baud from controller.
• Temperature readings are available at the top, middle, and bottom of fluid column in Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin for average fluid column readings.
• Level accuracy: 0.10” to ±0.05” over entire range
• Level resolution: 0.001” over entire range
• Temperature accuracy: ±0.10 °f
• Temperature sensors: temperature sensors placed every 18”
• Enclosure material: machined billet aluminum
• Enclosure seal: viton o rings
• Sensor outer packaging: 316l stainless
• Sensor diameter: seamless tube 0.75” od
• Float material: nitrophyl
• Number of ﬂoats: 2 ﬂoats for multiple fluid density (oil/water)
• Float diameter: 3.85” nitryphyl
• Float length: 6.00” nitrophyl
• Direct interface is possible through any rs485 terminal communications program
• Supports industry instrumentation comm. Standards (eia485, rs422, rs232)
• Custom reengineering available
• Advanced surge protection
• Capabilities may include static fluid leak detection, temperature averaging, and data-logging
• UL 1203 Class 1, Division 1, Groups C and D